Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thinking About Paleo in the New Year???

Last year I published 10 Prepping for Paleo posts for anyone thinking about trying the Paleo style of eating to clean up their act in the New Year.  I thought I'd go ahead and share the links for all of the tips for anyone who (like me 2 years ago) feels like they have tried everything and failed again and again to get rid of stubborn weight (mine was lots and lots of belly fat), reclaim their energy (and not crash at 2pm and 8pm every day!), to stop the aches and pains in their joints or migraines or sinus pressure or whatever ailments were stemming from all the inflammation in your system, to sleep better, to feel better, to have clearing skin and healthier, stronger hair and nails, to eliminate bloat...

I could go on...because it really has been life changing for me and my family...

But I'll let you check it out for yourself!

My New Year's gift to you is a few of the things that made it work for us and the assurance that you can do ANYTHING for 30 days (I felt the difference in 11 days!) and it might just be the thing that works for you!

So, here are the links for each of the 10 posts from last December...pick and choose or read them all.

Happy, Healthy New Year Everyone!

1.  Considering Switching to a Paleo Diet?

2.  Phase It Out

3.  Do Your Research

4.  Buddy Up

5.  Focus On the Positive!

6.  Pantry Purge

7.  Journal

8.  Meal Plan

9.  Shop, Chop and Prep

10.  Start!

Feel free to message me through my Wildflower Kitchen Facebook page if you have questions...I do my best to answer within 24 hours.  I am NOT a nutritionist or doctor or any other type of "expert" - I just have 2 years under my belt living this new life and cooking for others - so I do know where to find ingredients and how to substitute to make your favorite recipes Paleo friendly (do not ask me how to make a grilled cheese sandwich...just let it go!).  I love food, I love to cook, we love to eat out and I never feel deprived...and I have experienced so many wonderful benefits.  I am always happy to share what I know.

Good luck.  #livehealthyeathappy

No comments:

Post a Comment